Saturday, March 10, 2012

Picture day!!

I love taking pictures of my family! It's a challenge getting them to sit still and look at me. Getting them to smile is the easy part. Today we went to Portrait Innovation to get our family pictures taking. I have the hardest time picking clothes out for pictures. But I think I actually did a good job! Yay!!!
We had pictures and no one had spit up or any other unwanted object on their clothes so that's a blessing! Jojo was fussy before pictures but did good during the session. It's funny to me how the photographer tries so hard to keep Josiah's fingers out of his mouth and they end up being the ones I like better! Everyone did good, I even smiled! Abby would not kiss Jojo in the pictures like requested but oh well. I'm sitting here in the rocking chair. ( it seems to be my favorite spot at night) admiring our new family picture. Thank God for my family and the memories made.

No comments:

Post a Comment